In this episode of In The News our marvelous mabsoot marketing coordinator Rachel has rounded up another round of Rabelaisian reports from hither and yon on PopCap and the games we deliver so lovingly.
- Over Labor Day weekend, PAX Prime took place at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. We were thrilled to be able to talk about Peggle 2, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies 2!
- Joystiq, GamesRadar and GamerHub.tv got a closer look at Peggle 2 with the help of Producer Jared Neuss.
- Creative Director for Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, Justin Wiebe, gave Shack News the scoop on what to expect.
- GamerHub.tv had a chance to interview Plants vs. Zombies Community Manager Stephanie Bayer on PvZ 2.
- Twitch TV filmed a segment at PAX that featured PvZ 2 (start watching at 2:10), PvZ Garden Warfare (2:31:20), and Peggle 2 (2:49-3:00). All three clips include exclusive interviews with members of each team!
- Have you ever wondered how PvZ 2 came to be filled with Mummy, Pirate and Cowboy Zombies? Check out this article from Shack News where PvZ 2 Lead Designer Mohan Rajagopalan discusses how the theme of time travel came to be.
- A couple weeks ago, a mysterious corn maze in the shape of the PvZ 2 Cowboy Zombie appeared on a farm in Oregon. These outlets have the details on this strange occurrence: