Sparkly PR star Rachel has rounded up a whole firmament of news having to do with your favorite game involving horticulture and the fun-dead.
The past couple of weeks have been all about Plants vs. Zombies! Whether it was Plants vs. Zombies Adventures, Plants vs. Zombies 2, or, as of Monday, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. Here’s a little compilation of some of the great PvZ coverage for all three games:
- Plants vs. Zombies Adventures is described as a workday distraction and a “Facebook game you’ll actually want to play” by The Verge and The Escapist. If you want to become a PvZ Adventures expert, Gamezebo gives readers an awesome walkthrough, equipped with useful gameplay tips!
- Last week, we teased some Plants vs. Zombies-themed posters over social media (check them out at IGN and Polygon), and they might make a little more sense now that we’ve announced PvZ Garden Warfare.
- To learn more about what you can expect from PvZ Garden Warfare, watch the trailer, and check out these articles from Kotaku, Wired and Polygon.
- Last Monday, we released the Plants vs. Zombies 2: It’s About Time trailer and launch date, July 2013. Here are just a few of the outlets that got the scoop on PvZ 2:
- Last but not least, check out this funny video created by Pechanga Casino, where the Plants vs. Zombies slot machine is making its California appearance!