For this edition of PopCap In the News, our wonderful marketing ingénue Rachel has assembled the most marvelous multitude of mighty news missives. But don’t take my word for it: read on!
- Check out these 2 great Solitaire Blitz reviews (and video!) from Parents Blog, and LittleTechGirl.com. Solitaire Blitz is now available for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch! Did we mention, it’s FREE?!
- Bejeweled Live is now available for Windows 8 and RT! Both WP Central and Mashable got the inside scoop at GDC 2013.
- FOX Carolina reported on the benefits of video games, including East Carolina University’s ongoing study regarding the benefits of playing Plants vs. Zombies.
- Plants vs. Zombies Adventures announced and launched its closed beta a couple of weeks ago. Check out Inside Social Games’ exclusive interview with the head of our San Francisco studio, Curt Bererton, and Creative Director Mathilde Pignol.
- Not to confuse, there was also some news about the timing of a Plants vs. Zombies sequel. Slide to Play has the details.
Now, onto some even funnier news coverage:
- GamesRadar has put together report cards for some of their favorite video game characters. Zombie gets his report card, and we’re thinking he might not want to put this one on the refrigerator.
- Our PAX East booth had a lot of crazy things, one being a magician! He decided to conduct a little social experiment, and Joystiq happened to catch it on camera…