Today’s In the News post is brought to you by our-almost-not-a-PR-Intern-anymore Rachel S. She’s the tops people, and if you ever see her on the street, give her a big hug. She loves hugs from random people. And now, on with it Rachel!
In case you already forgot, Halloween was last Wednesday; so, our Stop Zombie Mouth campaign was all over the news! Don’t worry (I know you were), we’ve weeded through the articles to bring you the best coverage as well as a couple other hits!
- Check out what not only the press but parents had to say about the campaign in these articles from USA Today, TIME, The Mommy Gamers, Desert News and the New York Post.
- Stop Zombie Mouth also made appearances on multiple news programs. Here are a few clips: FOX Chicago, FOX 4 Kansas City and FOX 2 St. Louis.
- Along with the campaign, we commissioned a survey and found out that BOTH kids and parents want less candy on Halloween . . . who woulda thunk it?! KKOB summarizes the survey results is this article.
- IGN wrote a very flattering article about the casual gaming industry, why being called a casual gamer is nothing to be ashamed of, and how PopCap is a casual gaming leader and success story! Gee whiz, thanks.
- In case you weren’t craving cupcakes…you probably are now: