Hello again, Internet Friends! We have carefully examined your many hundreds of caption submissions and narrowed it down our five favorites. Our “Fave Five” if you’re one of those people who likes to pin a catchy name on everything. Or, our “FaFi” if you need to combine names and then abbreviate them because who has time for syllables?
Where was I? Oh, right. Caption contest voting. Here’s the image, followed by our contestants. Vote for the one you feel is most deserving of 7 minutes of internet fame (due to budget cuts, we can’t offer 15 minutes of fame anymore).
Choose your favorite caption!
- Why are you coming to the front door? I already beat these levels! (Jonathan C.) (37%, 74 Votes)
- Don't look at me. My husband is always saying he's the one with the brains. (Nast E.) (34%, 69 Votes)
- The pensioners from down the road are trick-or-treating again. Do we have any denture-friendly sweets? (Chloe V.) (11%, 22 Votes)
- Neccro Wafers? (Tom K.) (9%, 19 Votes)
- I hope she has the good brains. (Lindsey B.) (9%, 17 Votes)
Total Voters: 201
And in the spirit of Halloween, our voting button is dressed as a ghost. If you don’t see it, hover over the box above the “View Results” link. Spooky!