Did you read the headline already? Yes? Then why are you still here? You don’t need me to blab on and on, do you? That doesn’t do either of us any good! I have other work to do! But if you insist, both Plants vs. Zombies HD for iPad and Plants vs. Zombies for the iPhone/iPod touch received a major free update today that you simply must go get. Let’s not argue about it. It’s awesome, it’s free, and if you don’t get it you’ll make me sad.
What do you get in the update? I shall now tell you.
For the iPad, we’ve added:
* Zen Garden mode (finally!),along with Vasebreaker Endless and I, Zombie Endless modes
* 4 new mini-games: Slot Machine (which is free), plus the option to add a mini-game pack that includes Zombiquarium, Portal Combat and Beghouled Twist
* 4 all-new Game Center Leaderboards: Zombies Killed; I, Zombie Endless; Vasebreaker Endless; and Peking Express
* 28 new Game Center achievements
* Mystery sprouts: new Crazy Dave shop items that when purchased will add a plant to your garden
* Additional coin packs for you to buy because you like to buy things and we like when you do.
For the iPhone/iPod touch you now get:
* Vasebreaker game mode (8 Vasebreaker levels and Vasebreaker Endless)
* 4 new Game Center achievements
* New Game Center leaderboard for Vasebreaker Endless
See? Awesome. I told you. So, go! Go get it! And have a good weekend! Goodbye!