In case you’ve been hiding under a rock, we made an important (or at least we think so) announcement last week. We finally got to tell the whole world about our latest Facebook game, Solitaire Blitz. We’ve been playing this game non-stop for the past few months, so it’s exciting to be able to share this news with everyone!
The game is still in beta, but reviews are already coming in about how awesome it is. Here’s a round-up of what people are saying:
- “If you think you already know solitaire, then one of Solitaire Blitz’s greatest achievements is that, helplessly and happily, you’ll find yourself learning it all over again” — Edge Online
- “The game is one of the best additions to the Facebook world and will surely sap up hours of your life in small 60-second chunks.” — BuzzFocus
- “I’ve played for barely an hour, but already it’s clear the PopCap formula of taking reasonably well-known gaming genres, boosting them with lovely presentation and adding in a deeper scoring mechanic, is in full swing.” — The Guardian
- “Weekend Time Waster: Solitaire Blitz brings excitement to lonely card clicking” — ars technica
- Although he insists that Peggle is still the best game ever, Bjorn has some nice things to say about Solitaire Blitz. Read Bjorn’s review here.
So if you haven’t tried Solitaire Blitz, be sure to check it out on Facebook!