I get it. I finally figured out the reason you haven’t bought Bejeweled 2 + Bejeweled Blitz for iPhone and iPod touch. At first, I thought it was because you didn’t know it was even available. But if you read the headline on this blog post, you know. Then, I thought maybe you didn’t realize the games are bundled together as one bright, beautiful little app. They are. In the iTunes App Store, it’s called Bejeweled 2 + Blitz.
It took me a while, but now I understand: you didn’t buy it because you don’t know all the wonderful places you can play Bejeweled on your iPhone!
So, allow me to clear the final hurdle standing between you and a months-long mobile gem-matching marathon. Here’s a list of the Top 10 Places You Can (and Should) Play Bejeweled:
1. Mall parking lot, before the stores open
2. Standing on George Washington’s head (you choose: stand on the dollar you’ll save because you got the game on sale, or stand atop Mount Rushmore*)
3. Gravy boat
4. Dog park (while walking someone else’s dog, so it’s not as sad if you lose the dog because you were playing your game)
5. Texas hoedown
6. Super-fancy restaurant with checkered tablecloths
7. Your neighbor’s flower garden
8. Atop the Empire State Building/Eiffel Tower/Space Needle/that toothpick-looking building in Dubai
9. On the beach
10. Your subconscious
So now that you know all the places you can play, don’t wait a second longer to get Bejeweled 2 + Bejeweled Blitz on iPhone and iPod touch. Did I mention it’s free? For this weekend only, through August 28, it’s free. So, that’s another good reason. Go get the game!
*Summiting Mt. Rushmore is strictly prohibited. Plus, it’s dangerous. Please don’t.